Imo 2019: The Imo State That I Want - Senator Samdaddy


The Imo that I  want is one...

Where girls will have a voice and be respected

I want a State where  every sick child, woman or man will be able access free medicare.

I don't want to see any underage child  roaming the streets, begging because no one is looking after them.

I want all children to be in school.

I dream of an Imo State with well equipped schools and good healthcare system.

To create enabling environment for the youths, men and women to reach their full potential regardless of their educational qualifications, religion or family background.

I want a state  where people can easily get basic amenities even in the remotest communities.

I want an Imo State that will be peaceful.

An Imo State where market women and men will be protected from any form violence and injustice.

A state free of government exploitation.

These are part of my aims for Ndi-Imo and together we can achieve them.

-Senator Samuel Nnaemeka Anyanwu (Samdaddy), The Most Preferred PDP Governorship Aspirant For Imo State.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.