Mo'cheddah is my crush - Adekunle Gold

The YBNL act has revealed that he is open to having a relationship with her.
Adekunle Gold has declared his affection for female pop act, Mo’cheddah , whom he says he has been crushing on since 2012.
The YBNL act who was rumoured to be in a relationship with X3M music act, Simi revealed the ‘Ko Maa Roll’ singer has always been his celebrity crush.
‘My celebrity crush is Mo’cheddah,’ he said in a recent interview with Ebonylife TV, adding, ‘I have been crushing on her since 2012. I have always liked her style and I have always thought that she was stylish. She is very cute.’

Mo’cheddah is widely reported to be in a relationship with Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbegi , but Gold joked they could still work something out.
‘Mo’cheddah, I know you are hooked o but we can still negotiate, I really like you and I’m sure you know that. I’m sure you remember because I told you.’
‘Weird enough, I told her I was crushing on her when she was with her boyfriend and he was mad at me,’ he recounted.
Well, there goes Adekunle Gold’s ‘Sade’.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.