Oh My God!!! Teebillz Attempted Suicide this morning - By tring to jump off the Lekki-Ikoyi toll bridge

Tee Billz accuses Tiwa Savage of infidelity, considers suicide
Tunji Balogun a.k.a Tee Billz husband and former manager of popular Nigerian female artiste, Tiwa Savage, on Thursday posted several posts on Instagram, mauling the idea of committing suicide or ending his marriage to Tiwa Savage.

According to the post which was deleted about three hours after it was posted, Tee Blizz said he sacrificed his life for Tiwa Savage put in work and my money to her success. Yet Tiwa’s mother wants to turn him into what she turned Tiwa’s dad to.
“I will rather die,” he said in the post.
“ Ask her to confess what’s she’s done to me! All I did was look out for your success and forgeries g who I am.”
He posted a throwback picture of Tiwa, “saying this was you when I met you with 100 percent insecurity. I remember when Wale called me about a girl that’s got talent and u told him I wasn’t interested!”
He also apologized to his children about some people not letting him be a great dad.
“I’m sorry Olabisi, Gaetano. Onah and jamil. All daddy wanted to do is be a good father and take care all of you but they won’t let me. I have been fighting this spiritual battle since I was a kid my mother and father can testify. Went from family battle to mother inlaws battle. @tiwasavage ask your mother to confess what she’s done to me.”

No comments

Powered by Blogger.