DIVINE MANDATE MOVEMENT STORMED EZINIHITTE; DELEGATE SOULS CONVERTED.

It is yet another home coming for His Excellency, the very Distinguished Sen. Sam Daddy Anyanwu today at  Town School Itu Ezinihitte.

In the chilling splendour of the blazing sun harbouring  the whispering and melodies of the birds of the sky that heralded the princely entry of the most sophisticated governorship aspirant of all times, Sen. Sam Daddy Anyanwu, the gates of Ezinihitte were widely opened to receive the doyen of Imo politics and the Senator of the federal Republic Nigeria representing Imo state.

The people of Ezinihitte went agog by the sight of this daring man of destiny. The Senator was ushered in with a 21 gun salute signifying the presence of the greatest warrior and Trustee of people's mandate.

The atmosphere was hilarious, the delegates were at their best and members of the Divine Mandate Movement were seen kabashing with words of praises.

At a time, the weather became gloomy as if it was going to rain, but to the greatest amazement and in the glaring eyes of the delegates, the youthful Senator prophetically commanded the sky that gathered heavy storms  to disperse. He raised his two hands above and called the ALMIGHTY and within a twinkle of an eye, the gloomy composition of the sky disappeared immediately and the weather became clement instantly.

In his presentation, Sen. Sam Daddy thanked all the leaders of Ezinihitte for giving him permission to enter their LGA.

Hear Him:

"I have a bond with my beloved people of Ezinihitte, you showed me love and affection when I came for your votes to go to the Senate. You did not disappoint me and I believe I have also kept faith with you. I will continue to stand by you. I will never take you for granted. When I become your governor, Ezinihitte will experience the best any good  government can offer. This is my promise to you".

It was mentioned today that it was Sen. Sam Daddy that signed all the result sheets that returned all the party officials from Owerri zone. Even the LGA chairman attested to that fact.

One of the LGA executive, out of excitement screamed out while the Senator was still addressing the crowd...

Hear the middle aged man from Udo:

Look at me Sen. Sam daddy, you are our next governor, we will not make the same mistake again, God showed me that you will be our governor,  the man thundered.

See more photos






And it all ended in Praise.

--- Dr. Fabian Ihekweme PhD Pol. Science, University of Hamburg--'

No comments

Powered by Blogger.