Why I got married to my 20 years old bride? 24 years old groom explains

The internet is yet to get over the viral photos of 24-year-old Nigerian man and his 20-year-old bride whose wedding pictures recently went viral after many believed they were too young to be called husband and wife.


The groom, Areoye Oyewole, an Ordinary National Diploma holder from the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic presently works as a phone technician at the Computer Village, Ikeja Lagos, while his wife Damilola Tijani is a Make-Up Artist.
24 year old Groom whose wedding to his 20 year old bride went viral, speaks!
Young couple
Reacting to their photo that went viral, the new groom wrote:
“I woke up to this. Baby @damsel_makeover_ We are Stars.Whoever put on us. Thanks O. I am Happily Married with the love of my life. I am so happy I started so fast, and on the last note; Pregnancy didn’t prompt our marriage! It was what we wanted. We have been dating since 2012 (We weren’t doing anything o). Thanks you all for the good wishes. My advice to you all; Start early when you can and have the means to take care of your family !!! Check my Bio if you have business for me. Let me feed our Baby .”
Jeezitainment Blog/Tv 📺  wishes them the best!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.