Pastor Oloche Adaji speaks on his alleged resignation from Dunamis Church

The Pastor in charge of Dunamis International Gospel Church, Makurdi, Benue State branch, Pastor Oloche Adaji has debunked the story that he has resigned from the ministry.

Adaji, while describing the hearsay as baseless and unfounded, affirmed that he is deeply rooted in Dunamis and he has no intention of leaving the church anytime soon.

In an exclusive chat on Wednesday, the outspoken preacher said he has not written any resignation letter or planning to write any one.

He said, “Where is that coming from? Please disregard such rumour. That must have come from the figment of the writer’s imagination. As we speak, I have no intention of leaving the church. I have not written any letter of resignation and I am not even planning to write any.

“I am in Dunamis today because the Lord asked me to be here and I have no reason to leave when the Master has not stated otherwise.

He called on the general public to disregard the hearsay in entirety.



Source: Idomavoice. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.