After discovering her passion for modeling at a young age, Miss Ameh Ogwa Patra devoted her time to working tirelessly to understand her duty as a model and portray truth that drawscathartic responses from her audience.
The 300 level Economic student of Benue State University with an exclusive interview with Ekere Philip
Can we meet you?
My name is Miss Patra Ogwa Ameh
How old are you Miss Patra?
Well…. It is said that a lady never tells her age…I was born on the 23rd of July 1995
1995 and we are in 2017, what age would that be?
21years 5months and 5days old
How many pageants have you taken part in before and emerged winner?
Can’t say, they are many but the most recent one was Miss Benue State University, 2015 and which of course I won, Yes I was Miss Bsu 2015 and I was in 200level
How do you combine modeling and schooling together?
I have been able to strike a balance between intellectual and extracurricular activities because of my determination to be versatile and my passion to touch lives not just academically but socially as well.. As an economist in view I have tried to study human behavior relative to ends and scarce means which have alternative uses. And as a pageant Queen I have tried to live a life worth emulating by the younger generation.

Read: Check Out This New Beautiful Logo Of Clint's Entertainment
You are the most beautiful girl in Ogbadibo Local Government, How do you feel?
I feel very happy, in fact extremely happy but I still most give God all the Glory.
They are other beautiful girl that you contest with, how do u feel when u emerged the winner knowing fully well that some might be beautiful than you or do you think you are the most beautiful queen among them
Of a truth I may not be the most beautiful girl in Ogbadibo, what makes the difference is my confidence, charisma, attitude and passion to touch lives through pageantry.

We heard a lot of stories about the activities of beauty queen, must recent the former Miss Anambra sex scandal, do you think its sex that gives crown to people who don’t deserve it.
Well everyone has a choice to make between good and bad. I do not know the actual story about the Miss Anambra sex scandal. I have no idea what gives crown to people who don’t deserve it…I believe beauty pageant organizers should know better.
Are you saying  Miss Ogbadibo will be your last stop or you intending to go further?
I intend to go further by God’s grace
What project do u intend to carryout in Ogbadibo Local Government.
 I have three pet projects and I have titled them… Project Silver Project Gold and Project Diamond
 Do you think you can cope with the fame you found yourself?
 Before now am a popular face but it’s like double the fame… I am very adaptive…I blend in very easily wherever I find myself
 Don’t you think you are too young to manage the fame?
Like the popular saying age is not maturity, I know am not too small to handle the fame
 So do people say.
Well am not so people…I am ME
AS FACE of Ogbadibo, what’s your star price?
As the Face Of Ogbadibo my star prize is a car
Have u seen the car?
No, I have not but official coronation and presentation of prizes to the winner and runner ups is on the 28th of February
Are you into any relationship?
I reserve my comment on that
You reserved your comment does it mean yes, you have a boyfriend or man friend
I believe I have given an appropriate answer to your interview question, It would be nice if you stick to my answer, I dint say Yes neither did I say no
What message do you have for younger ones who are planning to go into modeling as well?
My message to them is for them to be determined, believe in themselves and preserve their integrity, for it is the only thing that would speak for them and above all put God first in all.
How do you socialize?
I am usually a very busy person…Right now am preparing for exams

SEE ALSO: Photos: Tiv week in BSU 2016

So, you don’t socialize.
But I love picnics
Socializing is part of what keeps me busy
Paying courtesy visits, attending events
What other bigger beauty pageant do you wish to go for this year?
It’s too early to tell now but soon enough it will be made known
Everybody got plans, you should have and know want you want
I do and I know what I want
So what do you want….we have miss Benue etc, do you intend to contest, when the show is open.
In a world such as ours it is safer to surprise people, I hope to if it is open
You hope to, that means, you have interest to contest for
Miss Benue..
Y shouldn’t i
Ok, thank you very much Miss Posh, for sharing your time with us.
You are welcome.


Source: Idomapilot.com


www.Jeezitainment.com

Facebook page: facebook.com/Jeezitainment

Twitter:
twitter.com/Jeezitainment

Tel: 08164365811

It's all about u!!!