Tiwa Savage speaks on Tee Bills accusations.


Tiwa Savage revealed that her marriage was over, and had been so for quite a while. She revealed that they had been living separately for the past two months.
She apologized to him in the interview, saying she was sorry if any of her actions emasculated him. She said: “If there is anything that maybe I overlooked, or didn’t love him enough, or made him less of a man, then I am sorry. I am absolutely sorry. Tunji I am sorry. But you know I tried everything, you know I love you so much, and I am sorry, I never wanted to divorce, and I never wanted it to get to this. I want you to get better and I would always pray for you.”

She also responded to allegations made by Tee Billz in his Instagram post, who claimed she had slept with Don Jazzy and Dr. Sid.
“I will say for the record I have never cheated on my husband, never, not with Don Jazzy, not with Dr. Sid, not with 2face, not with anybody. I am willing to take a lie detector test,” the Standing Ovation singer said.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.