Annie Idibia’s manager, Naomi Adenuga weighed in on Tiwa Savage Marriage Crisis

'I see you social media cowards sitting behind your phones, making jokes and trolling my brother. If he had harmed himself today you all would have put up his picture saying RIP'
Annie Idibia’s manager, Naomi Adenuga has just weighed in on the troubles surrounding the marriage of Tiwa Savage which began with her hubby’s rants on Instagram.
Naomi in her post on Instagram didn’t address the fact that her client was mentioned in the rants, rather she wrote to defend and console
Teebillz who describes as ‘My brother and friend’.

Here’s what she wrote:
‘This is my brother and my friend. The one who encourages me and tells when a potential boyfriend is good or bad. The one who says this is good for u and bad for you. The one who sends and tags me on articles about talent management so I can be better. The one who hears me complain about not having gas in my car and casually puts MONEY in my hand‘.
‘The one who calls me aburo. Always the life of the party. Full of joy and laughter. Someone that takes his time to listen and be there for me and so many others. A man who has given people hope and built so many people to a level of excellence. No one is perfect and God does not expect perfection from us. We all have battles we fight behind closed doors and are entitled to being HUMAN! ‘

‘I see you social media cowards sitting behind your phones, making jokes and trolling my brother. If he had harmed himself today you all would have put up his picture saying RIP and Had I known (God forbid). But today God said NO, my purpose for my son TunJi Balogun is not complete. Tunji will pass through this and dry bones shall rise AGAIN! Please leave him and his family alone and stop with the speculations. Tunji is fine and will be better than he is/was!
Source: Pulseng

No comments

Powered by Blogger.